Here's the question:
In your life, do you know of someone, met someone, or just been around someone who has served others or been kind despite being in a bad situation/going through a difficult trial in their own lives?
- Your answers do not have to be elaborate. We just want to hear stories, big or small.
- It can be as simple as a person having a positive attitude that helped inspire you or others..or someone just doing a small gesture of kindness, despite whatever hardship they were going through at that time in their life.
- It could be someone you know or a total stranger you may have seen somewhere. (Maybe they were poor, homeless, lost someone...maybe they were just depressed or going through some personal struggle or trial in their family).
- I know we all know someone who has gone through trials (big & small..we go through them all) and yet has done some sort of good despite it all. There are kind, loving people all around us, we just have to see it.
- Perhaps you can find examples within your own family or circle of friends?
We'd love to hear ANY story or memory that has stuck out to you! Please don't be shy to share it and don't overthink it! Feel free to send any example or even ask your family for some.
We'd love to collect whatever stories we could:)
Leave your example(s) in the comments of email me at email@example.com
Thanks so much in advance! Lots of love to you all and I hope this question gives you some positive things to think about on this Sunday! :)